Hello Friends / Hola Amigos

Foro de la Sociedad Deportiva Eibar. Opiniones Liga 2019-2020, encuestas, fichajes, fotos, previas de partidos ..
Responder
JohnSager
Segunda división A
Segunda división A
Contactar:

Hello Friends / Hola Amigos

Mensaje por JohnSager » Dom Feb 05, 2017 7:46 am

Hello friends,

I would like to introduce myself, as this is my first post on this forum. My name is John Sager and I am President of the EibarUSA Peña ( http://www.eibarusa.com .) Here is a video SD Eibar made with an interview of me, during the club's USA tour, https://amp.twimg.com/v/fd0af2ee-e476-4 ... 02b5700cb2 , and here is a video (in Spanish) of us supporting Eibar during the tour of the USA last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tehrAsj ... e=youtu.be

I am very happy to meet people here and have loved the fans I have met so far. This year has been great too.

One thing I would like to point out, is I am visiting Eibar to go to the Real Sociedad and Real Madrid games. I would like to meet as many fans as possible, so please let me know if you want to meet. You can get in touch with me on https://www.facebook.com/drake44444 or message on this site or twitter http://www.twitter.com/johnsager .)

I look forward to participating and engaging in debate here, with many other friends of SD Eibar.

A strong hug. Aupa Eibar.

John

-----------------------

Hola amigos,

Me gustaría presentarme, ya que este es mi primer post en este foro. Mi nombre es John Sager y soy Presidente de la Peña EibarUSA (http://www.eibarusa.com.) Aquí está un video de SD Eibar hecho con una entrevista conmigo, durante la gira del club en Estados Unidos, https://amp.twimg.com/v/fd0af2ee-e476-4 ... 02b5700cb2, y aquí hay un video de nosotros apoyando a Eibar durante la gira de los Estados Unidos el año pasado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tehrAsj ... e=youtu.be

Estoy muy feliz de conocer gente aquí y he amado a los fans que he conocido hasta ahora. Este año también ha sido genial.

Una cosa que me gustaría señalar, es que estoy visitando Eibar para ir a los partidos Real Sociedad y Real Madrid. Me gustaría conocer a tantos fans como sea posible, así que por favor avíseme si quiere conocer. Puede ponerse en contacto conmigo en https://www.facebook.com/drake44444 o en un mensaje en este sitio o en twitter twitter.com/johnsager.)

Espero participar y participar en el debate aquí, con muchos otros amigos de SD Eibar.

Un fuerte abrazo. Aupa Eibar.

John
0 x

cyrano3000
Legendario
Legendario

Re: Hello Friends / Hola Amigos

Mensaje por cyrano3000 » Dom Feb 05, 2017 8:47 am

It's a pleasure have fans like you, jhon, sorry about my english but, I would like thank you for the support from USA. It will be wonderfull that you participate in this forum, and I am sure that a lot of fans from eibar will be with you when you come to Eibar.

There is a lot of things what join us, but mainly the SD Eibar, come on Eibar.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Es un placer tener seguidores como tu, jhon, disculpas por mi inglés, pero me gustaría darte las gracias por ese apoyo desde USA. Será maravilloso que participes en este foro, y estoy seguro de que un montón de fans de eibar estarán contigo cuando vengas a Eibar.

Hay un montón de cosas que nos unen, pero principalmente la SD Eibar, vamos Eibar.
Última edición por cyrano3000 el Lun Feb 06, 2017 4:03 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
0 x

PiterLaion

Mensaje por PiterLaion » Dom Feb 05, 2017 9:03 am

Hi John, welcome to the forum!

It's an honour for me to know there are such good supporters of our club overseas, who undersand the meaning and the values of our team and I can see from your words in the video that you really love and feel what Eibar represents, just like if you were another inhabitant of Eibar or even more. The fact that such a tiny team like ours, has such faithful and good supporters from other continents, the fact to know the real impact of the fame we achieved with our promotion to Spanish first division, makes me so proud of my team and town, that I have no words to describe what I really feel.

Please feel free to join our debates, though you will see that now we are in pretty turbulent times, because some people in the Management Board of our club don't understand what Eibar football club really is like you and me do, and many supporters and shareholders are not happy with the path they are leading our Eibar. In some months, there will be elections and we'll see how this all ends.

Anyway, our players are in their best moment, we are 7th in the table fighting for European competitions (Can you believe that?), we have just won 0-4 in Valencia's home and the accounts are ok with a huge surplus, so... LET'S PARTY.

Hoping to have some beers with you when you come back to your home, Eibar :)
0 x

eibar69
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por eibar69 » Dom Feb 05, 2017 9:25 am

Hello John .Pleased to have knowledge about you and your SD Eibar's fans club. Wellcome to our little area of support to our little but enormous team.

Hola John. Encantado de tener conocimiento de ti y tu club de fans de la SD Eibar. Bienvenido a nuestra pequeña zona de apoyo a nuestro pequeño pero gran equipo.
Última edición por eibar69 el Lun Feb 06, 2017 9:03 pm, editado 1 vez en total.
0 x

Administrador
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por Administrador » Dom Feb 05, 2017 10:49 am

Hi John, welcome to this forum. A real pleasure to contact you, anything you need do not hesitate to contact us.
0 x

Imho
Copa de la Uefa
Copa de la Uefa

Mensaje por Imho » Dom Feb 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi John!
You are more than welcome to the forum. It's nice to know that the the Eibar-feeling has been spread worldwide :lol:
I wish you safe travels and enjoy the match!
You should also try to take your time to enjoy the city. It's not as beautiful as San Sebastian but for sure in Eibar you will feel as at your own home.
I have lived in the US for a few years and I still have many friends there. I hope you will feel the same from our supporters :D

#AupaEibar
0 x

marraskilo
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por marraskilo » Dom Feb 05, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi John!

I hope to see you and chat about the news of our club

GORA EIBAR 8)
0 x

Elgeta
Clase mundial
Clase mundial

Mensaje por Elgeta » Lun Feb 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Hi friend,

Welcome to this family, it's a great pleasure to meet new people who love our small but huge club.

As you may have written in the last weeks, at this moment there are a lot of reasons of which we are arguing, but it is fairly usual to argue with your relatives :lol: :lol:

It would be great if you can fly here and watch a game in the stadium, it is completely different, nothing to do with TV macthes. We hope you come soon and enjoy with all of us.

GORA EIBAR HOSTIXE!!!
EN SEGUNDA B NO TE ABANDONÉ!!!
0 x

Gazteibar
Copa de la Uefa
Copa de la Uefa

Mensaje por Gazteibar » Lun Feb 06, 2017 2:11 pm

Kaixo ( hello ) John
Ongi etorri ( welcome) !
0 x

Jabiertxo
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por Jabiertxo » Lun Feb 06, 2017 3:59 pm

Bienvenido amigo John, aqui tienes tu casa, aunque a veces parezca un patio de colegio, en el fondo a todos nos une lo mismo, la defensa y cariño a unos colores.
Me vas a perdonar no darte esta bienvenida en tu idioma. Te confieso conocer, solo, unas pocas palabras. También agradezco tu presentación en el idioma castellano, se demuestra por tu parte una gran educación y deseos de que todos te entendamos, deseos que no han realizado los foreros que te han recibido, al parecer de buen agrado, pero que lo desconocemos, los que no conocemos el ingles, pues no han tenido la delicadeza de que todos los foreros pudiéramos entenderles, aunque estoy seguro han sido de la máxima cordialidad. :) :cry:
0 x

Administrador
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por Administrador » Lun Feb 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Jabiertxo escribió:pues no han tenido la delicadeza de que todos los foreros pudiéramos entenderles
Buenas tardes Jabiertxo, muchos andamos pez con el inglés, pero hay herramientas estupendas online para solucionarlo, dejo la más popular:

https://translate.google.com/?hl=es
0 x

PiterLaion

Mensaje por PiterLaion » Lun Feb 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Jabiertxo escribió:Bienvenido amigo John, aqui tienes tu casa, aunque a veces parezca un patio de colegio, en el fondo a todos nos une lo mismo, la defensa y cariño a unos colores.
Me vas a perdonar no darte esta bienvenida en tu idioma. Te confieso conocer, solo, unas pocas palabras. También agradezco tu presentación en el idioma castellano, se demuestra por tu parte una gran educación y deseos de que todos te entendamos, deseos que no han realizado los foreros que te han recibido, al parecer de buen agrado, pero que lo desconocemos, los que no conocemos el ingles, pues no han tenido la delicadeza de que todos los foreros pudiéramos entenderles, aunque estoy seguro han sido de la máxima cordialidad. :) :cry:
Ya tardaba alguien en venir a romper todo el buen rollo... desde luego... pues mira que hay que ser ingeniero para saber usar el traductor de Google!!!

Si lo ponemos solo en inglés es para que él lo entienda, no seas cotilla. No te veo quejarte cuando alguien escribe solo en Euskera!
0 x

Jabiertxo
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por Jabiertxo » Lun Feb 06, 2017 7:45 pm

PiterLaion escribió:
Jabiertxo escribió:Bienvenido amigo John, aqui tienes tu casa, aunque a veces parezca un patio de colegio, en el fondo a todos nos une lo mismo, la defensa y cariño a unos colores.
Ya tardaba alguien en venir a romper todo el buen rollo... desde luego... pues mira que hay que ser ingeniero para saber usar el traductor de Google!!!

Si lo ponemos solo en inglés es para que él lo entienda, no seas cotilla. No te veo quejarte cuando alguien escribe solo en Euskera!
No se porque te mosqueas con todo el mundo y menos con mi comentario. No creo que haya roto nada. La verdad es que desconocía que los traductores funcionaran tan bien. No es por cotilleo, me hubiera gustado saber lo que le has escrito, pues ha sido muy extenso y habrá sido interesante. Yo no me he quejado, solo que me hubiera gustado enterarme de vuestras bienvenidas. Si te has sentido ofendido, lo siento, no era mi intención. Voy a ver si con el traductor que me ha indicado el administrador saco alguna conclusión. Y no seas tan rancio y alegra esa cara.
0 x

eibar69
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por eibar69 » Lun Feb 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Lo cortes no quita lo valiente. Yo ya he traducido el mío. Menos mal que era cortito. De todos modos ,por aquí nos va demasiado el mal rollo y no pasar ni media a nadie.Y no lo digo por nadie en particular , es cosa común en el foro.
Aupa Eibar
0 x

JohnSager
Segunda división A
Segunda división A
Contactar:

Mensaje por JohnSager » Mar Feb 07, 2017 9:22 am

This will be my third visit to Eibar, and I look to meet more people on this trip. Please get in touch if you would like to meet, my e-mail is [email protected] . I would love to meet as many Eibar fans as possible.
Esta será mi tercera visita a Eibar, y busco conocer a más gente en este viaje.

cyrano3000: Muchas gracias for your warm welcome. Your English is great, and I appreciate you speaking English with me. I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. Come on Aupa is right! Aupa Eibar!

PiterLaion: I appreciate your kind words. Definitely lets share some drinks when I visit in a few weeks (where we will again take points off Los Blancos). Can you elaborate more about the problems with the Board? And yes, winning in Mestella is amazing, a fortress. Huge club and a great win. Lets definitely party and celebrate. We are chasing Europe, we are safe from relegation. Lets be in touch.

eibar69: Thank you so much for the kind words. I agree it is an "enormous" team. Amazing accomplishments. Un fuerte abrazo.

Administrador: A great community here, thanks for helping me be a part of it. I look forward to chatting more. Un fuerte abrazo. Very nice welcome. Nice to meet you.

Imho: Very interesting! Where did you live in the USA? I'm from California (Los Angeles area is home, but I now live in Sacramento). I will definitely enjoy Eibar..... afterall this will be my 3rd trip :) I will soak it up as much as possible. It is a great city.

Marraskilo: Thank you amigo. I look forward to chatting with you here and meeting you again in a few weeks.

Elgeta: Thank you. I will be in Eibar to visit soon.... I will be there at Anoeta for La Real-Eibar and in Eibar for Eibar-Real Madrid. Please get in touch if you would like to meet.

Gazteibar: Kaixo Gazteibar. Eskerrik asko. AUPA EIBAR!!!!

Jabiertxo: Eres demasiado bueno. Estudié español en la escuela, pero no tuve oportunidad de usar ... hasta ahora. Entonces aprenderé. Un fuerte abrazo amigo. :)
0 x

Administrador
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por Administrador » Mar Feb 07, 2017 10:56 am

JohnSager escribió:This will be my third visit to Eibar, and I look to meet more people on this trip. Please get in touch if you would like to meet, my e-mail is [email protected] . I would love to meet as many Eibar fans as possible.
Esta será mi tercera visita a Eibar, y busco conocer a más gente en este viaje.

cyrano3000: Muchas gracias for your warm welcome. Your English is great, and I appreciate you speaking English with me. I wish my Spanish was as good as your English. Come on Aupa is right! Aupa Eibar!

PiterLaion: I appreciate your kind words. Definitely lets share some drinks when I visit in a few weeks (where we will again take points off Los Blancos). Can you elaborate more about the problems with the Board? And yes, winning in Mestella is amazing, a fortress. Huge club and a great win. Lets definitely party and celebrate. We are chasing Europe, we are safe from relegation. Lets be in touch.

eibar69: Thank you so much for the kind words. I agree it is an "enormous" team. Amazing accomplishments. Un fuerte abrazo.

Administrador: A great community here, thanks for helping me be a part of it. I look forward to chatting more. Un fuerte abrazo. Very nice welcome. Nice to meet you.

Imho: Very interesting! Where did you live in the USA? I'm from California (Los Angeles area is home, but I now live in Sacramento). I will definitely enjoy Eibar..... afterall this will be my 3rd trip :) I will soak it up as much as possible. It is a great city.

Marraskilo: Thank you amigo. I look forward to chatting with you here and meeting you again in a few weeks.

Elgeta: Thank you. I will be in Eibar to visit soon.... I will be there at Anoeta for La Real-Eibar and in Eibar for Eibar-Real Madrid. Please get in touch if you would like to meet.

Gazteibar: Kaixo Gazteibar. Eskerrik asko. AUPA EIBAR!!!!

Jabiertxo: Eres demasiado bueno. Estudié español en la escuela, pero no tuve oportunidad de usar ... hasta ahora. Entonces aprenderé. Un fuerte abrazo amigo. :)
Hi John, I really like your avatar, hopefully many users would also put their photo as we do with the Ipurua background :mrgreen:

"Aupa John, me gusta mucho tu avatar, ojalá muchos usuarios pondrían su foto también como nosotros con el fondo de Ipurua :mrgreen:
0 x

DE ERREBAL
Legendario
Legendario

Mensaje por DE ERREBAL » Mar Feb 07, 2017 11:01 am

Aúpa John !!!

Como veo que sabes algo de español, te doy la enhorabuena más sincera, por haber elegido a SD Eibar como tu equipo.
No te arrepentirás !!
Y disfruta de nuestro fútbol y de Eibar.
Un saludo.
0 x

Responder

Empresas que Colaboran con Eibarpool

Si tienes una empresa en Eibar o alrededores, o simplemente eres simpatizante del equipo y quieres ayudar a mantener este foro sin publicidad,
realiza una transferencia bancaria de 50€ a la cuenta de BBVA: ES3401829465610204626437 y patrocinaremos tu empresa durante un año con un enlace en esta sección.

Asociación de accionistas Beti Eibar | Thelecer | Penya Giro Ona Catalunya

Foro no Oficial de la SD Eibar Sociedad Deportiva